The mineral glaze paint is intended for applying decorative, glaze (not fully covering) paint coatings outside and inside buildings. This is a decorative paint specially recommended for emphasizing the attractive substrate texture and color merging within the whole facade.
Main advantages of glaze paints:
- high decorative properties of the glaze coat;
- mineral character;
- low alkalinity and easy application;
- high resistance to weather conditions;
- opportunity to apply on both mineral and synthetic based substrates;
- high vapor permeability;
- low surface absorption;
- a wide palette of colors to be obtained on non-organic pigment;
- low susceptibility to soiling.
Mineral lazure paint intended for applying decorative, glaze (not...