Silicate primer under silicate render compounds/used on mineral substrates and under silicate facade paints. It is applied for priming exclusively mineral substrates (i.e. concrete, traditional lime renders, lime and cement renders and cement renders, as well as thin coat mineral and silicate renders).
Main advantages of primers under silicate products:
- high adhesion to finishing materials (top coats);
- limited and equalized surface absorption;
- reduced chalking;
- surface reinforced mineral substrate;
- easy application and lower consumption of top coats (renders) and paints;
- colored primer used under renders reduces the effect of seeing through substrate.
Coloured product based on potassium water glass, intended for...