Silicone primers are used to prime any construction substrates outside buildings and reinforced layers in EWI systems, as well as to waterproof mineral substrates outside buildings and to properly prepare a substrate under a silicone facade paint.
Main advantages of primers under silicone products:
- high adhesion to finishing materials (top coats);
- limited and equalized surface absorption;
- reduced chalking;
- surface impregnated mineral substrate;
- easy application and lower consumption of top coats (renders) and paints;
- colored primer used under renders reduces the effect of seeing through substrate.
Coloured product based on acrylic dispersion with the addition of...