Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. company has developed, implemented and maintains an Integrated Management System covering all ISO 9001 Quality Management standard and ISO 14001 Environmental Management.
Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. plans operations associated with identified, significant environmental aspects in compliance with its environmental policy and environmental goals and processes.
The environmental protection planning includes:
– legal requirements and other regulations (contracts, agreements, in-house standards);
– identifying environmental aspects;
– personnel qualifications;
– specifying equipment requirements by taking into account environmental protection problems;
– developing plans of inspections and maintenance of equipment including checking their suitability in terms of environmental protection and aspect assessment criteria.
Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. company has identified all environmental aspects to be found in the company by carrying out a detailed analysis of all operation components.
The analysis included:
– a direct environmental impact, i.e. environmental aspects associated with the development of service provision process (e.g. selecting materials, equipment and service provision methods).
– environmental impact in the chain of value creation configuration through own business operations, i.e. the products and services purchased from suppliers.
– environmental impact in the chain before its own operations, i.e. products and services purchased from suppliers.
– environmental impact in the chain after i.e. the impact involving the use and disposal of tools and materials used to provide construction services.
– assessment at different operational conditions.
The company uses constant multiple process parameters monitoring and measuring, thus showing its ability to comply with the environmental protection requirements and the capability of achieving scheduled environmental goals.
Modern PROFILATEX, PROLATEX and OPTILATEX latex paints from the offer of interior paints supplied by Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. do not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and can be used in public utility buildings, health care facilities, operating rooms, hospital wards, outpatient clinics, food manufacturing plants (without direct contact with food).
The use of external wall insulation systems from the range of Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. allows users to reduce the thermal energy demand thus decreasing air pollution.
In the NOVALIT innovative facade materials technology (which is used in renders, spackling pastes, facade paints and in primers) the essence and characteristic of these products is the use of low-alkaline and partially polymerized potassium water glass in the production. As a result, NOVALIT series products are not classified as hazardous substances. In addition, it is not necessary to meet strict work safety requirements, because the alkalinity is reduced in the manufacturing process.
Raw materials used to manufacture Farby KABE Polska Sp. z o.o. products are typical for ecological water-based products are used.
Because of the water-dilutable production nature and using safe raw materials it is not required to introduce special work conditions for equipment and employees, while the very manufacturing process using a special dust extraction system and on-site wastewater treatment plant for processing equipment rinse water, is safe to the environment.
The manufacturing process:
• hermetization of technological lines
• provides air filtration during dosing loose raw materials in the manufacturing process;
• waste-free manufacturing system – reuse of rinse water in next production stages;
• eliminates highly volatile solvent substances from recipes and replaces them with eco-friendly water-dilutable substances.
By collaborating with KABE FARBEN company based in Gossau, whose history and experience dates back 100 years, we adopt technologies confirmed by Swiss environmental protection authorities.
The company operation is targeted at building a long-lasting Customers’ trust in manufactured products and continuous strengthening its market position.