Primers to be used under silicone products
Silicone primers are used to prime any construction substrates outside buildings and reinforced layers in EWI systems, as well as to waterproof mineral substrates outside buildings and to properly prepare a substrate under a silicone facade paint.
Main advantages of primers under silicone products:
– high adhesion to finishing materials (top coats);
– limited and equalized surface absorption;
– reduced chalking;
– surface impregnated mineral substrate;
– easy application and lower consumption of top coats (renders) and paints;
– colored primer used under renders reduces the effect of seeing through substrate.