The mineral glaze paint is intended for applying decorative, glaze (not fully covering) paint coatings outside and inside buildings. This is a decorative paint specially recommended for emphasizing the attractive substrate texture and color merging within the whole facade.
Main advantages of glaze paints:
– high decorative properties of the glaze coat;
– mineral character;
– low alkalinity and easy application;
– high resistance to weather conditions;
– opportunity to apply on both mineral and synthetic based substrates;
– high vapor permeability;
– low surface absorption;
– a wide palette of colors to be obtained on non-organic pigment;
– low susceptibility to soiling.